Your jewelry is precious and does require care and attention. We recommend the following steps to keep your pieces looking their best:
- Tip 1: Clean your jewelry every few months with our Foaming Jewelry Cleaner. It is safe for all metals and gems, and is the perfect size for traveling!
- Tip 2: Remove all jewelry when washing your hands, putting on perfume, applying skincare, or using household detergents. These products may cause the metal to tarnish.
- Tip 3: Avoid placing jewelry near sources of high heat, such as tanning beds, saunas, or hot tubs.
- Tip 4: Avoid wearing jewelry when exercising or at the beach or pool. These environments can cause irreparable dents and scratches, and may loosen stones.
- Tip 5: When your jewels are not being worn, keep them safe in a soft, cool environment. Our Travel Pouch makes for the perfect holder!