Do you charge sales tax?
All orders shipped within the state of California will be charged the current tax rate. All orders shipped outside of California—including internationally—will not be charged sales tax.
Do you offer special financing?
We do! At checkout, you can select to pay in 12 interest-free installments with Affirm.
Your rate will be 0% APR or 10-36% based on credit, and is subject to an eligibility check. Payment options through Affirm are provided by these lending partners: affirm.com/lenders. Options depend on your purchase amount, and a down payment may be required. For more information on Affirm and the special financing that we offer through Affirm, please visit: affirm.com/how-it-works.
What payment methods do you accept?
We accept most major credit cards, including American Express, Visa, Mastercard, and Discover. We also accept PayPal, Shop, Apple Pay, and Google Pay.
When checking out with either Apple Pay or Google Pay, please input your discount code prior to entering your shipping and billing address details.
When will I be charged for my pre-order?
You will be charged for pre-order product(s) at the time of purchase. Please note: Your item(s) will ship within 7-8 weeks and you will receive an order confirmation when it does.
Why can't I use multiple discount codes?
At this time, we only allow one discount code per purchase. If you are having trouble applying your code, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
What is your return policy?
All full-priced jewelry purchased on our website is eligible for a return within 7 days of receipt.
To return a jewelry item for a full refund please visit our returns portal. To submit an exchange, please email us at email@example.com to get started.
Please note the below exceptions:
- Custom jewelry orders are non-refundable and cannot be exchanged.
- Items in our Last Look Collection, EF Home Collection and EF Collection x Orly collaboration are final sale and cannot be returned or exchanged.
- Partial or complete Gift Sets may be returned within 7 days from the date on which you receive your package. If you decide to keep only one item from the set, your refund will no longer reflect the 15% savings, and you will be refunded for your item less the cost of the item you’re keeping. Gift Set savings cannot be stacked with other offers.
If you are shipping back your order, please ensure it is packed securely and in its original packaging. EF Collection is not responsible for any damages incurred during transit.
How long does it take to process a return?
Once your return has been received and accepted, you will receive an email confirmation. Please allow 5-7 business days for your return to be processed and credited to the original form of payment. If you do not see a credit after 7 business days, please contact your banking center.
At this time, we unfortunately do not offer free shipping on returns or exchanges. Refunds will be credited to the original form of payment, excluding shipping fees.
Can I cancel my order?
Once an order has been placed, it may be canceled within 48 hours of purchasing. This includes pre-ordered product and custom orders, though please note that all custom orders are final sale after the 48-hour window.
Should your order ship before we receive your request, the order can unfortunately no longer be canceled. We regret that we are unable to refund shipping charges for canceled orders that have already shipped.
How do I book a showroom appointment?
We look forward to welcoming you into our West Hollywood showroom! You can book an appointment here.
If I am not in Los Angeles, how do I try on EF pieces in person?
You can find EF Collection pieces at many boutiques and retailers around the world. Visit this page for a list of our long-time partners. You can also email your zip code to us at firstname.lastname@example.org for a retailer in your area.
How do I request a repair?
Quality and craftsmanship are our utmost priorities. With that in mind, jewelry is delicate by nature and accidents can happen. If you purchased one of our pieces on our website, please email us at email@example.com with your order number and a photo of your damaged item.
If you purchased one of our pieces from a retailer, please contact them directly for assistance.
How much does a repair cost?
Pricing will vary case by case. To request repair information, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number and a photo of your damaged item.
We will repair any breakage caused by manufacturer defect within 6 months of purchase at no charge.
Repairs needed after 6 months or deemed to be caused by misuse will incur a repair fee.
How do I measure my ring size?
Please email us at email@example.com and we will walk you through how to measure your ring size.
Can you make custom ring sizes?
We absolutely can! If there is a ring you are interested in purchasing in a specific size not listed on our website, please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note that custom orders take 7-8 weeks to produce and are final sale.
What materials do you use in your jewelry?
All of our jewelry is made of 14k gold and handset with diamonds, precious stones, and enamel. Our diamonds are SI1-SI2 clarity and G-H color.
How do I care for my jewelry?
Your jewelry is precious and does require care and attention. We recommend the following steps to keep your pieces looking their best:
- Tip 1) Clean your jewelry every few months with our Foaming Jewelry Cleaner. It is safe for all metals and gems and is the perfect size for traveling!
- Tip 2) Remove all jewelry when washing your hands, putting on perfume, applying skincare, or using household detergents. These products may cause the metal to tarnish.
- Tip 3) Avoid placing jewelry near sources of high heat, such as tanning beds, saunas, or hot tubs.
- Tip 4) Avoid wearing jewelry when exercising or at the beach or pool. These environments can cause irreparable dents and scratches, and may loosen diamonds.
- Tip 5) When your jewels are not being worn, keep them safe in a soft, cool environment. Our Travel Pouch makes for the perfect holder!
Is shipping free?
- We offer complimentary 2-day shipping on all continental U.S. jewelry orders over $100.
- We offer complimentary ground shipping on all continental U.S. EF Home orders over $100.
- For all orders under $100, a charge of $10 will be applied for shipping.
- If you would like to expedite your jewelry order, we offer Next Day Air for $50 (Saturday delivery is excluded) for orders within the continental U.S.
- If you would like to expedite your EF Home Cashmere Wrist Warmer, we offer 2-day shipping for $25 (Saturday delivery is excluded) for all U.S. orders.
- We offer complimentary ground shipping to Hawaii and Alaska for jewelry orders over $500. If your jewelry order is under $500, you will be charged $50 for shipping.
- We offer $55 ground shipping to Hawaii and Alaska for EF Home Throw Blanket orders.
When will my order ship?
Your order will ship within 2 business days of receipt, unless ordered over a holiday weekend. Once your order ships, you will receive an email confirmation with tracking information.
If you purchased pre-order product, it will ship within 7-8 weeks. We will send you a confirmation email when your order ships!
How long does it take for a custom order to ship?
We want your custom piece to be perfect, and perfection takes time. All custom orders have a lead time of 7-8 weeks.
How long does an order with engraving take to ship?
All orders with engraving have a lead time of 3 weeks.
Do I need to sign for my package?
All orders over $100 will require a direct signature upon delivery. If you would like to waive the direct signature, please leave a note during checkout. By waiving the signature requirement, please keep in mind that if your package does go missing, then we cannot be liable.
Can I change my order delivery address?
If you have already placed your order and would like to change the delivery address, you can create a free account with FedEx.com and manage your upcoming delivery.
Do you ship internationally?
We offer international shipping in nearly all countries, except for Mexico, India, Sweden, Italy, and Brazil. Total costs for shipping, duties, and taxes will be applied at checkout.
Please note that if you have multiple items in your order, we will ship them all out together once the order is complete.
Do you offer gift wrapping?
Every order we ship comes in our signature packaging, with the exception of accessories. If your item is a gift, please enter this into the notes at checkout and we will include an EF Collection shopping bag. You are also welcome to include a gift message in the order notes—we just ask that you keep your message to 50 characters max.